Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fun Things (from 5/15/2010)

Wedding planning is so much fun, but it's also VERY stressful.  I imagine the stress part is true for almost everyone, but sometimes I wonder if certain aspects of planning this particular wedding make this one stressful enough for the books.

So because of that, I go through phases of being ridiculously stressed out, saying "I'm not even thinking about the wedding again until [insert date/event/goal here]!!!" and then flip over, forget about the stressful part(s), and get ridiculously excited to jump on planning with the gusto of ten brides.

Right now, I'm in the excited phase (don't get me wrong, I'm excited about the wedding-- and even more excited about the marriage-- all the time, but sometimes the stress eclipses it a little) and am thinking about so many fun things!

Fun things like....my dress!  A family dress has very generously been offered to me (something borrowed? check!), but until I'm able to try it on and make a decision, here are some of my favorites:
Alfred Angelo

Alfred Angelo

 David's Bridal
Jenny Yoo (this dress is named Nina!)

Jenny Yoo (this dress is named Hannah, which, according to Richie's mom, is my Hebrew name, haha)

I don't know where this dress came from, but I LOVE the skirt.

More fun things to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment