Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where I Went

You may be wondering where I went. (Or maybe you haven't. Whatever.)

The answer is that I got a new job! I started on Monday and because of training, I have been so drained each day when I come home. Plus, I don't have the same kind of free time as I did at my last job, so I can't check in throughout the day.*

When I get more settled, I'll be sure to work out a better blogging schedule, but for now, I'll only be in from time to time.

With that, if you're in/from the States, Happy Thanksgiving! Everyone else: have a great day/week/weekend!

*I didn't have much free time at my last job either, but I often had to wait for a lot of my projects to be signed off on, so I'd have some wait time. The new job isn't really like that. Oh, and it's also a huge international company that keeps tabs on what websites its employees visits. Ha.

1 comment: